We need more volunteers for our 15th annual Earth Day Restoration and Cleanup on Saturday, April 14. It’s a fun day spent outdoors in your local state park doing large-scale improvements and renovations like trail maintenance, repairs, campground restoration and more. What better way to spend Earth Day than outside helping your state parks?
Registration is still open for the following locations:
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park (Napa County)
- Dockweiler State Beach (Los Angeles County)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline (Alameda County)
- Millerton Lake State Recreation Area (Fresno County)
- Montaña de Oro State Park (San Luis Obispo County)
- Patrick’s Point State Park (Humboldt County)
- Rio de Los Angeles State Park (Los Angeles County)
- San Onofre State Beach (Orange County)
- Sonoma Coast State Beach (Sonoma County)
To register as a volunteer, please visit our website. Pre-registration allows us to plan for tools, materials and refreshments. Groups of 10 may sign up under one name. Will we see you there?